Jacks Carpet Houston : Oriental Rugs Dealers
Jacks Carpet Houston
- the largest city in Texas; located in southeastern Texas near the Gulf of Mexico; site of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Houston is the fourth-largest city in the United States of America and the largest city in the state of Texas. As of the 2009 U.S. Census estimate, the city had a population of 2.3 million within an area of .
- An inland port in Texas, linked to the Gulf of Mexico by the Houston Ship Canal; pop. 1,953,631. Since 1961, it has been a center for space research and manned space flight; it is the site of the NASA Space Center
- United States politician and military leader who fought to gain independence for Texas from Mexico and to make it a part of the United States (1793-1863)
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A sleeveless padded tunic worn by foot soldiers
- George Jackson (1790–1811) was an English botanist and author.
- a game in which jackstones are thrown and picked up in various groups between bounces of a small rubber ball
- Jacks (sometimes called jackstones, jackrocks, fivestones, onesies, knucklebones, or snobs) is a playground game for children.
1954 Jaguar XK120 OTS
Chassis No: 674560
Engine No: F1449-5
Body No: F6824
The XK120 was launched in roadster form at the 1948 London Motor Show as a test bed and show car for the new Jaguar XK engine. It caused a sensation, which persuaded William Lyons to put it into production.
The "120" in its name referred to its 120 mph top speed, which made the XK120 the world's fastest standard production car at the time of its launch. It was available in two convertible versions: the roadster (OTS, for open two-seater), and the drop head coupe (DHC), as well as a closed, or "fixed-head" coupe (FHC).
With alloy cylinder head and twin side draft SU carburetors, the dual overhead-cam 3.4 L straight-6 the XK engine was a comparatively advanced unit for the time. With standard 8:1 compression ratio it produces 160 bhp. This same basic design of the XK engine was later modified into 3.8L and 4.2L versions, and survived into the late 1980s.
674560: Well maintained and tastefully restored, the car retains a beautiful nostalgic appearance.
Finished in olive green metallic paint, black and chromed accented steel wheels, Toyo all-terrain tires, rear wing spats, , black leather bonnet straps, driving lamps and lamp grills, as well as excellent bright work throughout; the unique styling cues of this Jaguar strongly convey the essence of a classic British roadster. The interior upholstery is trimmed with black leather throughout, complimenting the original instrument panel and dash plaque. Olive carpeting completes the look.
Mechanically strong and highly reliable, this desirable classic roadster makes a superb candidate for a show car or weekend driver!
In the previous ownership the car was set up to drive in tours and rallies and a lot of expensive has been made to make this XK120 Roadster an incredible driver. Behind the seats a roll bar was removed and one can easily re-install one if they wish.
The body panels fit straight and the undercarriage looks great!
· Original and matching engine and cylinder heads!
· Incudes: Toolkit, jack, drivers gloves, manual, and Heritage Trust Certificate!
· An excellent running and driving example!
jack-o-lantern (om nom nom nom)
Meet Mr. Jack. He's a nice enough fellow, except for a slight bit of general evilness. Warning, do not leave Mr. Jack alone with other pumpkin contestants.
My entry for a jack-o-lantern contest on Market Square Mall. Many of the businesses on the square are submitting a pumpkin. The Scare on the Square attendees will be judging the pumpkins tonight. This one is representing the Village Marketplace.
carpet shops huddersfield
peerless rugs chicago
handmade designer area rugs
commercial rug cleaners
oil on carpet
peeks carpet and tile