ORIENTAL RUGS IRAN - FLAT RUG.
Oriental Rugs Iran
- An authentic oriental rug is a handmade carpet that is either knotted with pile or woven without pile. Oriental-design rugs made by machine, made through hand-tufting or any method other than hand-knotting or hand-weaving are not considered authentic oriental rugs.
- a theocratic Islamic republic in the Middle East in western Asia; Iran was the core of the ancient empire that was known as Persia until 1935; rich in oil
- (iranian) Irani: a native or inhabitant of Iran; "the majority of Irani are Persian Shiite Muslims"
- A country in the Middle East, between the Caspian Sea and the Persian Gulf; pop. 69,018,000; capital, Tehran; languages, Farsi (Persian) (official), Turkish, Kurdish, Arabic, and others
- (iranian) of or relating to Iran or its people or language or culture; "Iranian mountains"; "Iranian security police"
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speaks during his visit to Taibad, near Mashad, 924 km (574 miles) east of Tehran, Iran April 12, 2006. Photo taken on April 12, 2006. REUTERS/Stringer
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (L) cries at the tomb of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Republic, in Tehran, Iran January 31, 2006. REUTERS/Stringer
girl area rugs
carpet cleaners santa monica
dark green rug
cheap baby rugs
second hand carpet for sale