Remove blood stains carpet - Car carpet city.
Remove Blood Stains Carpet
- Bloodstain pattern analysis (BPA) is one of several specialties in the field of forensic science. The use of bloodstains as evidence is not new; however, the application of modern science has brought it to a higher level.
- A degree of remoteness or separation
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
- remove from a position or an office
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
Local: Botanico (Coimbra)
Model: NIKON D50
Shutter Speed: 1/50 second
F Number: F/4.8
Focal Length: 35 mm
blood stains for clothes,and objects for my current project
free carpet cleaning pictures
wool shag rugs
spiraea japonica magic carpet
square rugs cheap
large cotton rug
current carpet trends
thorndike braided rugs