CLEANING CARPETS HOME - DONATE CARPET - VINEGAR CARPET
Cleaning Carpets Home
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- provide with, or send to, a home
188/365 clean carpets
Traditional summer activity - washing carpets outside. I got introduced to this tradition at my grandparents' summer cottage when I was just a child. It used to be done in the sea or in a lake until, of course, it was discovered that the detergents used, even if the nature-friendly kind, contributed to the euthofication of the waterways. These days, towns provide inland washing facilities, which are quite nice communal centres in summer. Unfortunately, not many people do this themselves anymore in their busy lives, but rely on the services of chemical laundries.
I do hope rain will keep off for the next few days, so our carpets will get dry! Nothing beats the fresh smell of pine soap that the clean carpets spread around the home.
Cleaning the carpets
This afternoon I spent 3 hours cleaning all the downstairs carpets. We've got visitors this week-end and the carpets were so bad they had to be cleaned. The dogs, and especially Max, make them filthy. I don't know what I'd do without my Vax carpet cleaner - have to live with filthy carpets I suppose!
26 May 2010
red carpet inn warren pa
patch berber carpet
shaw carpet complaints
modern square rugs
olney oriental carpets
dresses for red carpet